The Seeds of Our Future: AgTech and the Connected World
Silicon Valley Forum is thrilled to welcome you to the 2017 AgTech Immersion Program—a one-of-a-kind opportunity to learn about some of the hottest topics in the agriculture industry today, right from the heart of tech innovation in Northern California.
Held from April 3rd-6th, 2017, the AgTech Immersion Program includes four full days of activities with leading AgTech companies. Topics and site visits will including automated farms, food safety and traceability, controlled environments, UAV, and much, much more. Program attendees will have the opportunity to meet and network with peers, prospective clients, and industry experts. The immersion program concludes with Silicon Valley Forum’s AgTech conference on April 6th, where industry leaders will discuss AgTech’s potential to connect and change the future of food—as well as the challenges and opportunities that lie between the world we know and the future we hope for. #SVAgTech17
• 9-12 pre-arranged activities (visits/talks/meetings)
• Transportation to all locations
• Lunch and snacks during the immersion days
• Admission to full day AgTech Conference on April 6th
Please note: Arrangement and payment of hotel accommodation is the responsibility of the participants. For information and a list of hotels close to the pickup location, please email Klaus Wehage (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Learn about the latest tech trends in AgTech
• Meet key industry stakeholders
• Gain connections to the Silicon Valley ecosystem
• Compare notes with fellow peers, sharing insights and business cards!
• Listen to prominent speakers in the field of AgTech innovation
• A chance to featureyour company at a demo table at the AgTech Conference on April 6th
• Opportunities to speak on a conference panel - contact Klaus for more details!