Kickstart Accelerator: Boost Your Robotics Business Idea in Switzerland
Got a great idea in the area of robotics and intelligent systems? Make it happen in Zürich – apply for the Kickstart Accelerator until April 30th 2017! The Swiss accelerator has teamed up with digitalswitzerland and leading global corporations to kickstart robotics startups.
The Kickstart Accelerator is one of Europe's largest multi-corporate, zero equity accelerators with the goal of placing the Swiss innovation ecosystem on the global map of entrepreneurship.
For 11 weeks it brings 30 of the most promising international startups teams to Switzerland. In its first edition in 2016, over 10 Proof-of-concepts were successfully initiated, over 4 million CHF raised by the participating startups and 120 individual media articles covered the program, including Financial Times, Bloomberg and Forbes.
Who we are looking for:
- Outstanding talents with a brilliant idea in the field of robotics (Robotics & Intelligent Systems) who have the spirit and dedication to become successful entrepreneurs and change the world
What we offer:
- An exciting and top quality three month accelerator program in Zurich, Switzerland that will help you to shape a winning business idea
- The chance to win up to CHF 25’000
- Monthly founder stipends
- Masterclasses, free office space, housing and infrastructure
- Mentoring from top industry experts, executives and partners
- Possibility to attain a proof-of-concept with leading corporate partners
- No equity taken
- After successful completion, chances for further support
- April 30, 2017 // Applications close / Deadline
- Jun 22 – 23 // Bootcamp
- Jun 30 // Startups selected
- Sep 4 // Accelerator Program Kick-off
- Sep 6 // Partner Fair & Presentations
- Sep 7 // Opening ceremony
- Sep 27 // CEO & Founders dinner
- Nov 17 // Final Demo Day
The applications for the Kickstart Accelerator are now open: http://kickstart-accelerator.com/
We are excited to receive your application and eventually welcome you this fall at the Kickstart Accelerator in Switzerland.