SARKKIS - Robotics, Lda is an engineering, research and development company, focused on the field of industrial software.
Established in 2010 and centered in its field of specialty and technical know-how has been developing its R&D activity maintaining ties to the Universidade de Coimbra.
Products and services include software applications designed for industrial robotized production cells, new or retrofitted /enhanced, that based on “off-line” programming of complex algorithms for path generation machine, operation and control, 2D/3D interfaces focused on the machine operator and his performance, extend the range and complexity of the tasks performed by the production equipment’, resulting in a strong impact in the reduction of production times and simplification of the downstream manufacturing process.
Current product portfolio of industrial software includes the following applications:
- MetroID (family of products) developed for robotized equipment for plasma cutting of steel profiles and parts:
- MetroID PlanCut (steel plates/flat – nesting features included) – extendable to CNC, oxyfueled machines;
- MetroID BeamCut (steel profiles I,U,H, L, build-up profiles);
- MetroID TubeCut (hollow profiles: round, square, oval);
- MetroID DSTV Editor – built-in or stand-alone feature for reading and modification of DSTV files (size, cuts, holes, etc…) of long steel profiles using 2D/3D interface;